- Visiting Heads of States and their families
- Top officials of Government and their families
- Diplomats and their families.
- Holders of United Nations Diplomatic Passport and Laisser passez
- Members of accredited Diplomatic Missions
- Members of International Organisations
- Members of accredited International non-governmental organisations
Requirements for the issuance of Official/Diplomatic Visa/Entry Permit
- Standard, Official or Diplomatic passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for endorsement.
- Laisser passez, if applicable.
- Two (2) recent passport sized (35/40mm) color photograph with white background..
- Copy of Resident Identity Card (front and back).
- Note Verbale.
- Confirmed return ticket
- Evidence of Yellow fever vaccination. It is obligatory for all travellers to Nigeria. Travellers should ensure that their international health Vaccination Certificates are up to date before departure.
2-3 working days from receipt of application if all requirements are met.
Step 1: Apply online
Complete the online visa application here and print completed form.
Step 2: Affix 2 passport sized (35/40 mm) color photographs with white background.
Step 3: Submit the completed application to Embassy in person with attached requirements.