Business Visa is available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require visa to visit Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements.
Class of Persons Eligible to Business Visa
Foreign Travelers who wish to visit Nigeria for the purpose of Meeting, Conference, Seminar, Contract Negotiation, Marketing, Sales, Purchase & distribution of Nigerian Goods, Trade Fairs, Job Interviews, Training of Nigerians, Emergency/Relief work, Crew Members, Staff of NGOs, Staff of INGOs, Researchers, Musical Concerts.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for endorsement.
- Two (2) recent passport sized (35/40mm) color photograph with white background
- Copy of Identity Card (front and back) or Residence Permit (for foreign nationals living in Belgium or Luxembourg).
- Letter of Invitation from the host.
- Copy of data page of host's Passport if Nigerian. In case of foreign nationals living in Nigeria, a copy of Nigerian Residence Card (front and back).
- Copy of host company's Certificate of Incorporation.
- Confirmed return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation/host address in Nigeria.
- Evidence of Yellow fever vaccination. It is obligatory for all travellers to Nigeria. Travellers should ensure that their international health Vaccination Certificates are up to date before departure.
- Supplementary Form for Business visa (form IMM/22B) available in the Embassy or to be downloaded from here.
Validity of stay is 90 days or as the case may be.
Caution: Note that this Visa is not valid for employment.
See table of Visa Fees here (paid at the time of online application)
2-3 working days from receipt of application if all the requirements are met.
Step 1: Apply online
Complete the online visa application here and print completed form.
Step 2: Pay online (https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/) and print payment receipt.
Step 3: Affix 2 passport sized (35/40 mm) color photographs with white background.
Step 4: Complete the Supplementary Form for Business Visa (IMM/22B). Download from here.
Step 5: Submit completed forms to the Embassy in person with attached requirements.
Note: Applicant may be invited for interview if necessary.